• Please advise us of your anticipated time of arrival so that we can be sure we are here to welcome you.
• To ensure your accommodation is ready, we ask that guests arrive after 4pm please. Earlier arrival may be possible by arrangement to unload luggage.
• Parking is on a level pea gravel drive in front of the main entrance where there is ample parking for numerous cars within feet of the main entrance or 10 yards of the self-catering unit. Assistance is given with your luggage if required.
• The nearest train station is Liskeard, which is on the main London to Penzance line, where a taxi can be hired. Liskeard is approximately 8 miles west of Cadson Manor and has an hourly Intercity train service from London Paddington. The journey takes just under four hours.
• A taxi can be organised by us for you before or during your stay.
• Callington is the nearest town approximately 3 miles east, which has very good local shopping facilities, pubs and restaurants.
Guests with mobility issues
Bed & Breakfast
• At the main entrance there is one step 8″ high onto a granite plinth which is approximately 2 meters deep. There is a further step approximately 4″ high to the main door which has a 2″ high weather bar over the threshold.
• The front door is 5 feet wide.
• If we are in the front door is open during the summer but closed in the winter, so please ring the doorbell or knock on arrival.
Self Catering Unit
• The self-catering unit has a level approach over gravel and paved brick path to the rear of the building with a 5″ high step over the threshold into a Cornish slated porch.
• To the right is an internal door which leads to the hallway & kitchen and to the right the utility room with laundering facilities, all of which are tiled with terracotta tiles.
• To the left are the lounge & dining room and at the far end of the lounge is a door to the staircase leading to the first floor. The staircase has 14 steps with 8.5″ risers, which are quite steep.
• All of these rooms and the stairs are carpeted.
Public Areas – General (Internal) – Bed & Breakfast only
• Guests are welcome to use the drawing room at any time which has one three seater sofa and two sofa chairs, plasma TV, DVD player and an open fireplace.
• The drawing room is on the right hand side of the hallway and the dining room is on the left. Local information, maps & magazines etc are found in the bookcase in the hallway.
• The hallway and dining room have Cornish slate floors with rugs.
• The dining table seats 8 people comfortably.
• The staircase is at the end of the hallway where there is a 6″ step leading to three 9″ steps. Turning right there is a 9″ step then a further eight 9″ steps the first floor.
• The stairs and landing are carpeted throughout.
• Guests are welcome to enjoy the large lawned areas of the garden where there are tables and chairs with a sun canopy during the summer.
• A large gas BBQ is available with lawn games such as croquet etc.
• We have a large lake available for fishing or picnics which is approximately 200 yards from the house.
Bed & Breakfast
• The four bedrooms in the main house are all located on the first floor and carpeted throughout. Each bedroom has overhead lighting plus table lamps and remote control TV’s.
• Two of the bedrooms have en suite facilities which have solid oak floors.
• The third bedroom has a separate bathroom with roll-top bath and separate shower and is situated at the end of the landing. It also has solid oak flooring.
• Bedroom 1 is to the right at the top of the stairs.
• Bedroom 2 is to the left at the top of the stairs, second door along.
• Bedroom 3 is to the left also.
• Bedroom 4 is at the end of the landing, turning right then left it is then straight in front of you.
Self Catering Unit
• In the self-catering unit, bedroom 1 is a double room on the left, which has a 7″ step leading into the ensuite Bedroom 2 is 2nd on the left, next to the bathroom, same level, no steps. The bathroom (with bath & shower) is adjacent to it.
• For users of the self-catering unit, an introduction of Cadson Manor is available, with instruction leaflets for the appliances, brochures of local places to visit, many books on Cornwall. To welcome you to your home from home, you’ll find the West Wing supplied with a welcome pack: milk, a bowl of fruit, beautiful seasonal flowers and of course that Cornish essential, clotted cream.
• The premises is strictly no smoking but guests are able to smoke in the courtyard at the rear of the property.
• Telephone calls are charged at cost, however free broadband access is available in every room.
Further information is always available and we are happy to answer any of your queries on any aspect of Cadson Manor.
• Address: Cadson Manor, Newbridge, Callington, Cornwall. PL17 7HW
• Telephone: 01579 383969
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: www.cadsonmanor.co.uk